What a great idea to have access to various Productivity Tools on line. Right now our school is undergoing a huge hit from a virus. The computers are not reliable at the moment and flash drives should not be used so that you are not infecting your home computer. This makes the on line word processing, spread sheet, and slide show tools so valuable.
With computer problems at school, the end of the school year, and student projects needing to be finished I also see another use. Consistently I am hearing that students have computer problems with word processing, do not have Power Point or any other variety of reasons for not completing their project. The tools would be a way for a student to complete something if they had Internet access and even have access to the documents at school.
For some reason I think I like Google Docs a bit better than Zoho. I really can't give a good reason for that feeling but it is there. I am also amazed at how close the tools are to Microsoft buttons. Item 18 was an interesting exploration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment