Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week 9 - Item 20 YouTube

It is amazing what is on YouTube! I had a student ask me to look at their band a year or two ago so I looked and the video was the typical thing you would see for a group of junior high garage band. It is so interesting the difference in quality of video. How true that some are very funny, educational, or entertaining while others are of questionable quality or taste.



I did a bit of looking around on Teacher Tube as well. It seemed a bit harder to find things and I am not really sure that I found anything that I would use with students yet but I will have to keep looking. The whole concept of video within the library for entertainment and instruction is great. It reminds me to keep searching because someone may already have what I need and I do not need to invent it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment