Finally, something I know a little about. Just over a year ago I bought myself an iPod and was cool a librarian for about a week. Then I discovered podcasts and have spent more hours listing to podcasts on the iPod than listening to music. Several of the students decided that it took me a week to geekify the iPod by listening to political podcasts. I love it and it is a great way to stay up to speed on the many things happening in the world.
In looking through the suggested listings of podcasts I learned that I really LOVE iTunes! It is so much easier to use to search and locate interesting podcasts. Maybe it is just that I am used to using iTunes that it seems so much easier to locate information. I did add a feed to the Blog but it is not something that I would really be interested in listening to consistently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment