Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week 9 - Item 22 Audio Books and eBooks

WOW! It is amazing to look at and "turn the pages" of books that you would not even be able to be in the same room with let alone touch the pages. The Virtual Books in the British Library are outstanding. What a gift technology has given us.

The Fried Beef's Tech site has all sorts of interesting things. The listing of eBooks and Audio Books is great but the site is also filled with all sorts of other things. Later I am going back to an article Twitter 101: 7 Ways to Make Better Sense of Twitter to see if I can better understand and find uses for Twitter.

Knowing that many online resources do exist makes me rethink places I may suggest to students to look for certain types of research projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment